New Speedy empriente 25 coming in August !

Just bought one two days ago in Mastic. They are currently sold out in Hawaii. The SAs there told me they were selling like hotcakes. I'm not picky as long as it is made in France. Eventually, the gold heat stamp will come off and I don't care if it is not lined up by 1mm. These bags are handmade and they will have some minor imperfection. If I'm going to check every single bag, then the bag is not for me.

here is the pick she sent me... not sure why the sides are a little squished or if it is just the shadows I will have to see IRL
View attachment 3422789
I really love this color - I wear a lot of blues and grey and black so I think it would serve as a neutral?
Cerise is a gorgeous, true red. I like that it's not as bright as coquelicot and yes, I agree with you that it would go well with most outfits. Hope you like her when you see her! ;)

here is the pick she sent me... not sure why the sides are a little squished or if it is just the shadows I will have to see IRL
View attachment 3422789
I really love this color - I wear a lot of blues and grey and black so I think it would serve as a neutral?

yes it will match a lot of outfits, it's surprisingly versatile. so happy for you that you got the cerise! it's a great choice!

Just bought one two days ago in Mastic. They are currently sold out in Hawaii. The SAs there told me they were selling like hotcakes. I'm not picky as long as it is made in France. Eventually, the gold heat stamp will come off and I don't care if it is not lined up by 1mm. These bags are handmade and they will have some minor imperfection. If I'm going to check every single bag, then the bag is not for me.

Well said Alexis! :smile:
Congrats on Mastic, love that colour so much!
I've tried both Speedy and Mahina Chain, can't make the decision! Lol :biggrin:

Saw the mastic color yesterday in person and it's gorgeous!!

I'm growing less excited due to the strap; it's too damn long. Even my husband commented on the length as soon as he saw it on me. I'm ordering a no-name-brand strap in a couple different lengths.

Mastic is a beauty, congrats :smile:. I'm the opposite- I'm not particular at all about where the bag was made, but the gold lettering eventually chipping away has kept me from purchasing this particular piece. I'm much more particular with my pieces visually. I'm very interested to see pictures over time here on this thread of how the lettering holds up. And the strap only being in two pieces now instead of three with the optional shoulder-only feature also kept me away. Other than this, I think this bag is a true beauty and I love how they made the handles longer than the old model. Empreinte is the best :smile: