Cedar Street Maise

Freetofly

Jul 16, 2016
This just arrived in the post for me today. I ordered it last weekend. Love it! I went to my local boutique last week to check out the sale, but they only had the maise in yellow and pink. Luckily they still had this red online so I ordered it *happy*

The colour of this bag is called cherry liqueur. But they also have it in watermelon. Does anyone have a picture of what the watermelon colour looks like? They look the same from the website.

IMG_2297.JPG

Watermelon has more orange in it than the cherry liquor.. And is very bright. I like it, but it is not as pink as I thought it looked online. Very fun and summery.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 846
Reactions: Freetofly
This just arrived in the post for me today. I ordered it last weekend. Love it! I went to my local boutique last week to check out the sale, but they only had the maise in yellow and pink. Luckily they still had this red online so I ordered it *happy*

The colour of this bag is called cherry liqueur. But they also have it in watermelon. Does anyone have a picture of what the watermelon colour looks like? They look the same from the website.

View attachment 3421508
Love the colour of your Maise, I have the matching wallet!

View attachment 3421508
Ooh swoon! Another gorgeous colour! Congrats!

Thanks guys. I love to colour too. Wasn't planning on buying another bag, but couldn't stop myself when I saw the colour. But I'm going to be really strict with myself now and say no new bags till post-Christmas sales!
I wish I had your self-restraint, I can never pass up an item that I happen to fall in love with, let alone a good deal!

I accidentally got a blue sharpie mark on my Astor court turquoise wallet. [emoji20] Haven't even tried to get rid of the mark in fear of damaging the leather.
Oh no! I managed to get a couple of blue biro pen marks on my harmony tote. But luckily it's black bag so it's not very obvious. I haven't tried to use anything to get rid of the marks except for water and soap. Maybe try a small patch test on the back of the wallet if you're unsure.

Watermelon has more orange in it than the cherry liquor.. And is very bright. I like it, but it is not as pink as I thought it looked online. Very fun and summery.
May I ask what you mean by it's not as pink as you thought? I just ordered a Cedar Street Maise and Cedar Street Stacy in Watermelon (I haven't seen the color in person). I couldn't decide between the Watermelon or the Pink Blush colors and I just thought the watermelon would be more neutral and go with more.

May I ask what you mean by it's not as pink as you thought? I just ordered a Cedar Street Maise and Cedar Street Stacy in Watermelon (I haven't seen the color in person). I couldn't decide between the Watermelon or the Pink Blush colors and I just thought the watermelon would be more neutral and go with more.
Oh I just meant it is more of an orange-red than bright pink.. BUT it is a beautiful bag and goes with so much.. I just thought it would be more pink when I saw it online.