Is cyclamen discontinued in the nylon bags?

BigTexy

Jun 11, 2016
I am obsessed with cyclamen in a bad way :angel: and have already gotten 2 bags in this color (LLH and MLH). On Bagshop.com I noticed it's listed as a discontinued color for some styles and wanted to know if that means the expandable travel bag as well isn't coming back. I'm still debating if I should get it since it's pretty expensive. The large duffle is almost perfect except that it doesn't have a shoulder strap. Will it go on sale? Or should I just get it before I regret it? I would love your input!

I am obsessed with cyclamen in a bad way :angel: and have already gotten 2 bags in this color (LLH and MLH). On Bagshop.com I noticed it's listed as a discontinued color for some styles and wanted to know if that means the expandable travel bag as well isn't coming back. I'm still debating if I should get it since it's pretty expensive. The large duffle is almost perfect except that it doesn't have a shoulder strap. Will it go on sale? Or should I just get it before I regret it? I would love your input!

They've already come and gone on sale. Cyclamen was a Spring 2016 color, so if you want it and can find it anywhere, get it. Most stores are sold out of all the Spring colors and styles/sizes for a while now.

The expandable travel bag in cyclamen is on sale 40% off on Nordstrom website right now