Kennedy park milla or Rachelle?

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
I really like the sweet heart pink one in both style. Should I get both in the same color? Do you think there Kennedy style could be man friendly? Then I can get that in navy color.

ETA: small Rachelle style.

I really like the sweet heart pink one in both style. Should I get both in the same color? Do you think there Kennedy style could be man friendly? Then I can get that in navy color.

ETA: small Rachelle style.

I personally really like the Rachelle. It's very sturdy. I have one in blue, and it's one of my regular work bags which I know I can take onto the tube and can handle a bit of a bashing when it gets very busy. But depends on what you're looking for in a bag also. I don't think the Rachelles can contain as much in them as some of the other styles.

Thank you! Just ordered the Rachelle from the surprise sale for $129! Can't wait to get it! Only thing, I wish it had feet to keep the bottom from getting dirty! I will have to extra careful not to put it down on a dirty surface.

Thank you! Just ordered the Rachelle from the surprise sale for $129! Can't wait to get it! Only thing, I wish it had feet to keep the bottom from getting dirty! I will have to extra careful not to put it down on a dirty surface.
Exciting! Hope you love it when it arrives.
I wish the surprise sale would ship to the UK, so jealous of those of you that can buy from there :P

I think a majority of the items (99%) are from the outlet, do you have one in the UK?
I only know of one outlet store in the UK. But I had a look at the surprise sale website, and the prices are still a fair bit cheaper than what I find at the outlets. Also it's about a few hours drive away for me, so cost of petrol and all that. Next time I go the States I will definitely check to see if there's a surprise sale on and if they will ship to my hotel.

Reactions: houseof999
@Freetofly, do you have any friends or relatives in the states where you can ship and maybe they can ship to you?
I do have a couple of people I could ask, I feel a bit awkward about it though, I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. Maybe if there's one sale with something I just have to get I might bite the bullet. What about customs charges for posting to the UK though, that could be quite high?

I only know of one outlet store in the UK. But I had a look at the surprise sale website, and the prices are still a fair bit cheaper than what I find at the outlets. Also it's about a few hours drive away for me, so cost of petrol and all that. Next time I go the States I will definitely check to see if there's a surprise sale on and if they will ship to my hotel.
Yes, KS is quite a bit more expensive there I realized that when friends/family from the UK come here and splurge. With the duties/taxes I'd assume the outlets there and the surprise sale prices are approximately the same? I know that's the case for Canada at the moment, hence I prefer to go to the outlet.