Bag organizers

For the Neverfull GM, I use the Purse Bling zippered handbag organizer in size extra jumbo. I've linked it here if you'd like to check it out.

For the Totally MM and Speedy B 30, I use the Pursefection expandable organizer. Again, here's the link if you'd like to check it out.

Pursebling.com is a great resource for purse organizers and fun little items. Jerilyn is amazing!

For my Speedy 30 B I used the "Pimp my speedy" organizer but they've been out of stock for a while now. I'm not sufe if they are actually still selling them.

In my Totally MM I use the "Purse to go original organizer" in Jumbo that I purchased at pursebling.com.
The Jumbo is maybe just a very little bit too small, but I put my Moms in the size Extra-Jumbo in my Totally MM and that size is too big, it didn't fit.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 226
I ordered in the black and gray View attachment 3422306

Thanks again for the tip ;)

Glad I could help! I actually ordered two sets. The yellow ones when DD was first born and we are expecting another so I bought a second set in the black and gray. Both have their own so I don't have to dig around for each other their stuff.

Helps me stay organized! I like these much more than any diaper bag I've come across.

I just ordered these! So glad you posted a pic of it in your totally!! Does it leave a little room to spare? Also can a sippy fit in the side pockets?

You can fit a sippy in the side pockets. I usually just put it in the bag itself. I have room to spare and don't put the sippy in the organizer but just at the bottom of the bag.