2nd Trio Revels of the Month... July sooo OVER!!!

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
Hello there... apparently I have 3 more reveals this month to go after the last Triple reveal... that's 6 reveals 2 months in a row.... time. to. take. a. break. At this rate, I think the prediction for "12 reveals for the moth of 12" might come true...

I'm going to try something new - self discipline - until Cruise...

Anyhow, who's up for some quick reveals...?

First things first, an item that I encountered unexpectedly on the recent sale. I've seen this when it first came out and wanted it, romantic, feminine, versatile, and just something that goes with lots of what I would wear. So glad to run into this at over 60% off. :smile:
20160725_200751_1469492578022_resized.jpg

Okie doke... so I had to go up 1.5 size (it runs small) but in this size, it fit so perfectly length-wise and also in the toe area - surprisingly comfortable to walk around in due to the stable stacked heel, round toe design, and the t-strap. it would be great in summer with some ankle length pants or a nice skirt/dress. In the fall/winter time, it would look fantastic with beautiful stockings of all colors/kinds/prints.

I am soooooo looking forward to wearing these with a Karl Lagerfeld tweed dress that I bought a few months ago, my Chanel Tweed jackets or the new Tweed handbag!!! so romantic... :love:
So paris in rome (even though it's not from that collection I don't think?) :confused1: Maybe I was thinking these heels with the paris in rome stocking and jackets style. :P

20160725_200936_1469492569681_resized.jpg 20160725_201442_1469492581298_resized.jpg

Wow, amazing shoes and on sale, these were meant for you! And I remember your other reveals, the jacket is the piece of the season imho! Enjoy!!

Thank you so much! I love those jackets.. the price points of the Chanel RTW do hurt though so I must be careful and don't think I can be as crazy as I went with the bags thus far... It's a good new direction of my obsession in order to instill a bit more discipline!!!!

Finally, saw this classic brooch and just HOW? HOW does one resist? It's SO Chanel!!! It's like combining my love of Chanel custom jewelry, brooch, and BAG at the same time! :lol:

Leather Chain style brooch. WHAT?!?!?! so necessary... :yes:

Anyways, please ignore all the price tags all over me. I was trying to take a photo of the conquests that day and was trying to decide via looking at photo which color I should keep in those necklaces (gold/silver)? they came with matching earrings too...

In case you're semi-interested...Finally decided on the gold one... it's much more elegant and pretty in a rose gold color with very sparkly crystals (which the photo below didn't do a great job showcasing due to poor lighting in my room/angle of photo taken). :smile:

Thanks for joining me for this reveal... until next time!!!

2016-07-22 17.12.14_1469232383401_resized.jpg

I love your reveals, you have such great taste! Lucky you getting those gorgeous shoes for 60% off. The earrings are TDF, as well as the classic brooch, and necklaces. I completely drool over the clothing, wish I had that jacket! :love: You are going to have so much fun with all your new Chanel loot! Oh, I almost forgot mention your amazing tweed bag. I absolutely love that too!