Owners of the multi stone/rainbow love bangle

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi, can owners of this bangle please chip in!

Is your multi stone / rainbow bangle thinner than your YG or WG love bangle? I have just seen a stunning rainbow YG one I am contemplating!

TIA

Hi, can owners of this bangle please chip in!

Is your multi stone / rainbow bangle thinner than your YG or WG love bangle? I have just seen a stunning rainbow YG one I am contemplating!

TIA

Hi SJ :smile: the rainbow is the same width and depth as the diamond version. Hope this help.

(the YG is very rare. Mine was YG and I had to special order it from Cartier with a 30% up charge as it's currently only produced in WG and PG)

good luck!!!

Reactions: Sammyjoe
Thanks LTL!! Do you know if the diamond version is the same width as the regular love bangle. The markings look right, just that the multi stone is a tiny bit thinner than my WG one.
If anyone can chip in that would be fantastic!

Thanks LTL!! Do you know if the diamond version is the same width as the regular love bangle. The markings look right, just that the multi stone is a tiny bit thinner than my WG one.
If anyone can chip in that would be fantastic!
I don't have both to compare so hopefully someone who owns the plain and diamond or rainbow version can provide input. I think I remember reading somewhere that the diamond version was a bit thicker to allow for the stone settings. (but I can't remember where I read that........sorry!)

Hi SJ :smile: the rainbow is the same width and depth as the diamond version. Hope this help.

(the YG is very rare. Mine was YG and I had to special order it from Cartier with a 30% up charge as it's currently only produced in WG and PG)

good luck!!!

I'm in Australia and just wanted to ask so even though on the website it shows just WG and RG to be available in rainbow gems, if I ring I could special order it in YG? Thanks

I'm in Australia and just wanted to ask so even though on the website it shows just WG and RG to be available in rainbow gems, if I ring I could special order it in YG? Thanks

I did my special order thru the boutique. They submitted my request, it was approved with the price. I had to pay in advance and was quoted 12 weeks. It arrived a bit early, around 9 weeks. Hope this helps!

Thanks Mad for Chanel!

Just to update it is being checked with Cartier and so it should be fine, looking at it again, it is a tiny bit smaller not much. Thanks for everyone's input!!