Subtle Louis Vuitton bags

It depends how subtle of a bag you want - the empreinte in a dark colour is still in the monogram, but it's more subtle than the original canvas:
louis-vuitton-montaigne-gm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41069_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

The new lockme canvas tote is leather but it has the "LV" twist lock in silver hardware.

louis-vuitton-lockme-cabas-soft-leather--M42291_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

If you are looking for something without any logos at all, epi is probably your best choice, I think it just has a small "LV" in the corner but that's it

louis-vuitton-neverfull-mm-epi-leather-handbags--M40932_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Some of the newer bags are more nondescript

louis-vuitton-lockit-pm-taurillon-leather-lockit-collection--M50392_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Anything in the epi leather or even the soft leather (on LV's site under women and handbags that's a catagory). And the next question you're going to be getting on here "what size are you looking for, handheld, shoulder, crossbody," It's bound to happen:smile:

Thanks for the reply. What is the epi leather like in person? I have never seen it

It depends how subtle of a bag you want - the empreinte in a dark colour is still in the monogram, but it's more subtle than the original canvas:
louis-vuitton-montaigne-gm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41069_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

The new lockme canvas tote is leather but it has the "LV" twist lock in silver hardware.

louis-vuitton-lockme-cabas-soft-leather--M42291_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

If you are looking for something without any logos at all, epi is probably your best choice, I think it just has a small "LV" in the corner but that's it

louis-vuitton-neverfull-mm-epi-leather-handbags--M40932_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Some of the newer bags are more nondescript

louis-vuitton-lockit-pm-taurillon-leather-lockit-collection--M50392_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Thank you for the reply! Do you find the empriente subtle? I have empriente bags, but am looking for something more subtle. I love the soft lockit but am not sure if it is worth the price. Also, which size on the sl?

Reactions: j19
Thank you for the reply! Do you find the empriente subtle? I have empriente bags, but am looking for something more subtle. I love the soft lockit but am not sure if it is worth the price. Also, which size on the sl?
Personally, I do think the empreinte is somewhat subtle (in a good way of course), but you can still tell that it's an LV bag - it's a good 'mid point' between the classic LV canvas and a completely nondescript bag in epi. I am not very familiar with the soft lockit so I think it would be best to try on in store, especially because of the large price difference between the 2 sizes. Hope that helps & good luck :smile: can't wait to see your reveal

Personally, I do think the empreinte is somewhat subtle (in a good way of course), but you can still tell that it's an LV bag - it's a good 'mid point' between the classic LV canvas and a completely nondescript bag in epi. I am not very familiar with the soft lockit so I think it would be best to try on in store, especially because of the large price difference between the 2 sizes. Hope that helps & good luck :smile: can't wait to see your reveal

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your input!

Reactions: j19
Epi leather is stiffer and has a subtle sheen to it. I find it holds shape fairly well. It's great in wet weather! It's not a "smooshy" leather. I love my Suhali Lockit as well. Very under the radar.