Paid authentication service

Hi,

I was wondering of some good (reasonable priced) and quick third party authenticators to use for LV (specifically speedy 25). I have won an auction on the bag I would love to have for my bday on ebay, but wanna make sure it is authentic before buying and only have 72 hours according to the seller!

Thanks!

I have a lv I need to have a second opinion on.its the lv mahina. I went through memes treasures who said all looked good EXCEPT she said the mahina didn't have the leather tab with code ; she said it was on lot imprinted I the suede. I have however found several authenticated that do have the tabs. Everything else looks great. Any recommendations on a really good authenticator?? Thank you

I recently bought from the real real, too, and then I found these threads. In waiting for my newest bags to arrive, I've authenticated 2 bags that I previously bought from them so let's really hope that they have cleaned up their act
Reading up on various posts about TRR (not just this site) it seems most of their reputation took a hit in 2013 and 2014 that I've seen. Also much referred to fake clothing rather than handbags. I'm not posting to be a TRR cheerleader but I would have a little more confidence they have gotten their act together in my opinion.