Food What Food Or Drink You Tried That Was Disappointing???

Dec 16, 2014
Ok I went to the grocery store today and saw a seasonal alcoholic drink" Hurricane Punch Smirnoff Ice". On the box it looked delicious and fruity. In reality it tastes like Children's Creomulsion Cough Syrup![emoji37]
On the positive side it's quite potent and I have quite a buzz :P

View attachment 3417658

Last edited:
Reactions: DDO408
A few weeks ago I tried the Smores Frappe from Starbucks. I had seen quite a few people post in on the "LV at Starbucks" thread and it looked so yummy. Almost half of it was chocolate syrup and after only a few sips I got a sugar headache and extremely nauseous. I spent the rest of the day lying on the couch ill. Needless to say I haven't wanted Starbucks since.:sad:

A few weeks ago I tried the Smores Frappe from Starbucks. I had seen quite a few people post in on the "LV at Starbucks" thread and it looked so yummy. Almost half of it was chocolate syrup and after only a few sips I got a sugar headache and extremely nauseous. I spent the rest of the day lying on the couch ill. Needless to say I haven't wanted Starbucks since.:sad:

Maybe that's a blessing in disguise [emoji6]

Fresh smoked mackerel, I like tinned mackerel in tomato sauce and thought this might be worth the extra money, but it was full of bones, leathery, and weird, a bit like eating King Tut's old jockstrap! :amazed:

Never again, the tinned stuff is great for lunch on toast or with salad, 70p a tin, the fresh was about 4 times the price and I couldn't finish it.

Fresh smoked mackerel, I like tinned mackerel in tomato sauce and thought this might be worth the extra money, but it was full of bones, leathery, and weird, a bit like eating King Tut's old jockstrap! :amazed:

Never again, the tinned stuff is great for lunch on toast or with salad, 70p a tin, the fresh was about 4 times the price and I couldn't finish it.

That sounds awful!

Exactly... LOL... not going to Starbucks anymore.. liking Oren's better

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
Lay's wasabi ginger potato chips were horrible.

This may be blasphemous, but a lot things in NYC that I was excited to try have been disappointing - Lombardi's pizza, magnolia bakery cupcakes, dough doughnuts (literally threw it away) - however many things live up to the hype.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354