Cult Status Sale (this time the 'good' bags are being reduced!)

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Hey girls/ guys

Just received this email from Cult Status

"As a valued CultStatus Customer, you are invited to special Balenciaga sale. This special was created just for you and is not transferable. This offer expires Monday, 25 June 2007 is not open to the public.

We are pleased to offer you a 30% discount on Spring/Summer 2006 colour Balenciaga bags (black is excluded from the sale). All previous discounted Balenciaga bags (including the Floral/Etoile range – previously reduced by 40%) will be further reduced by 20%.

A list of available styles and colours is attached. For ease of reference we have also attached a separate column for international sales (where Australian Goods and Service Tax “GST” 10% has been deducted).

Regular shipping charges apply. All sales are final.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Please also note that the Cultstatus boutique is not open on Sundays"

Now I know that it says that this invitation was created "just for me" but who knows how many of these have been sent out! I have purchased from them twice in the past, so I know I am on their mailing list, but these offers may not be as 'exclusive' as they are making out? Worth a try anyway.

I posted the US prices rather than the AU prices as not as many PF'ers are from here!

The First (US$862.91)Emerald Green The Twiggy (US$890.40)Emerald, LilacThe Purse (US$862.91)InkThe Work (US$1904.04)Emerald, Pale RoseThe Box (US$788.58)Pale RoseX-Courier (US$966.76)Oregano/OliveTheDay (US$812)Pale Rose

I got the email to but i cannot cut & paste, there are not many colours so I have listed them by colour group rather than style. HTH

emerald green- the first, twiggy work
pale rose - day, work and box
Ink - purse
large courier - oregano
Lilac - twiggy

Then they have those floral bags - all quite cheap. Day is only Aust$696