Work work Work work

May 13, 2007
I'm in love (again!). Ordered this beauty - Balenciaga Work 2007 Agneau - through Fashionphile and I am beyond amazed at the quality of this! I was expecting that this bag would need some Edge Koting done or something but it arrived in almost super near perfect condition! LOVE! I had a 2007 black RH city but sold it to get a 2010 black RGGH city a few years ago and I thought my love for Bbags had gone away...but it has now been rekindled! I am already thinking of what my next bbag should be

Well, here she is in all her soft and smooshy leather!image.jpeg

I'm in love (again!). Ordered this beauty - Balenciaga Work 2007 Agneau - through Fashionphile and I am beyond amazed at the quality of this! I was expecting that this bag would need some Edge Koting done or something but it arrived in almost super near perfect condition! LOVE! I had a 2007 black RH city but sold it to get a 2010 black RGGH city a few years ago and I thought my love for Bbags had gone away...but it has now been rekindled! I am already thinking of what my next bbag should be

Well, here she is in all her soft and smooshy leather!View attachment 3417810
WOW,,,,she looks really really amazing! I can feel the softness just looking at pic! Congrats on getting an 07 in such wonderful condition! :flowers:

So pretty ...just out of curiosity did they rate the bag as "very good" or "good" ? Do you consider their rating as pretty accurate? There is also a Bal bag i am looking at on Fashionphile and it is rated "good" and i haven't jump the gun yet.

So sorry for the late reply! My notifications weren't turned on so I didn't see any messages.

Anyhoo, here is the link. They rated it very good. They have a great return policy so at least you can rest knowing that it can be returned if the condition isn't what you expected. I would re-purchase from the site in a heartbeat. Good luck!

https://www.fashionphile.com/balenciaga-agneau-classic-work-black-130219

Well, here she is in all her soft and smooshy leather!View attachment 3417810

Late reply, but just wanted to say this bag is amazing!! The leather on this Balenciaga Work bag looks amazing. I can't believe someone had the heart to sell it, lucky you bought it! Gorgeous!