SLG haul and need some help!

traumamama

May 19, 2016
Hi Ladies- so I went a "bit" crazy with "needing" some SLGs, and need some help deciding! I am definitely keeping the green card holder and the chevron so black wallet since it can also double as a clutch (fits my iPhone)... But I am torn between these two medium sized wallets.... I love the gold on the one with the reissue lock but also love the size and functionality of the caviar wallet. Any thoughts?!? Family photo and closer up of the two in question, thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 317
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 358
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 361
my vote for the classic caviar. I think it complements the rest of the SLGs that you have here better. I also like the "shape" better than the "squar-ish" shape of the reissue wallet shown. good luck deciding and lovely SLGs!!!

Reactions: traumamama
Love your SLGs! I say keep the caviar wallet but ultimately it comes down to what you will use. If you prefer the functionality and size on the caviar one then I would go with that one. Plus it has the cute pocket on the back!

What is the layout of the caviar one inside? I think this is the same one as I have and I love it but wish I had actual credit card slots and a zipper. Think about how you like to use a wallet and that will help you decide which to keep. I am planning to buy the small wallet next month so then I will have both.

Congrats on your choices so far. We're twins on that reissue so black, I love mine. Out of the two you've got left, I think I would go for the classic caviar; it seems to make sense with your other choices: big, medium and small slg options.

What is the layout of the caviar one inside? I think this is the same one as I have and I love it but wish I had actual credit card slots and a zipper. Think about how you like to use a wallet and that will help you decide which to keep. I am planning to buy the small wallet next month so then I will have both.

It does have a zipper compartment in the middle, but only 2 credit card slots in the back - and I did think about that, but when I downsize to a smaller wallet, I usually only carry my driver's license and maybe 2 other cards so didn't think that would really be an issue...

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 140
Based on the interior, I'd say keep the reissue wallet over the other compact -- more card slots and more versatile! I have the same wallet and the working turnlock is absolutely gorgeous!

Mine seems to look a bit different though -- both the hardware (yours is a lot shinier) and the leather -- is yours lambskin or aged calfskin?

Attachments

• Reissue wallet.jpg
    Reissue wallet.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,622
Last edited: