Please share your thought...LC Neo

Praew

Nov 14, 2007
I just got my first Neo last week which is opera S and i am definitely happy with the color and size. And now it s about time to get the bigger one for my vacay. The thing is i can't make up my mind what color to get between black and navy especially in M size.

Please help me decide....
TIA

Reactions: jules 8
I just got my first Neo last week which is opera S and i am definitely happy with the color and size. And now it s about time to get the bigger one for my vacay. The thing is i can't make up my mind what color to get between black and navy especially in M size.

Please help me decide....
TIA

I have both the Navy and Black in M size. Both are great for travelling! :biggrin:

Reactions: Praew
Wow...i feel like Navy is more casual. May i ask how tall you are...i am 5.4 ft.
Do you have modeling pics? Thank so much:heart::smile:

Sorry, don't think I have any modelling pics. Trying hard to think tho cos it's 3am here but I don't think so. I'm 5' 1.5" and petite. Both straps had to be altered since I took the Medium sized ones. The Navy strap had to be altered by 5.5". For the Black, I don't recall how much was taken off cos I brought a Medium Mocha Cuir strap along and told the person to follow the same length... And the result is the Black strap is slightly shorter than the Navy strap but I don't mind cos I have always thought of the black as more of a shoulder bag than a crossbody, and I also have an unaltered strap from my Small Black Neo which can be used crossbody for my Medium Black Neo.

Anyhow, strap lengths vary from season to season, and country to country even within the same season. So you must be comfortable with the strap length esp when worn crossbody.

Reactions: Praew
Sorry, don't think I have any modelling pics. Trying hard to think tho cos it's 3am here but I don't think so. I'm 5' 1.5" and petite. Both straps had to be altered since I took the Medium sized ones. The Navy strap had to be altered by 5.5". For the Black, I don't recall how much was taken off cos I brought a Medium Mocha Cuir strap along and told the person to follow the same length... And the result is the Black strap is slightly shorter than the Navy strap but I don't mind cos I have always thought of the black as more of a shoulder bag than a crossbody, and I also have an unaltered strap from my Small Black Neo which can be used crossbody for my Medium Black Neo.

Anyhow, strap lengths vary from season to season, and country to country even within the same season. So you must be comfortable with the strap length esp when worn crossbody.
Thank you very much for very useful info. I really appreciate your help...☺

Reactions: SmokieDragon
The thing is, your color choice entirely depends on your wardrobe! I wear more black and more black-accented items, and I don't like the pairing of navy and black together, so navy just doesn't work for me on a regular basis. For people who wear less black or don't mind pairing navy and black together, the navy neo would certainly stand out more than black.
But as you said, black is SO sleek and IMO, black wears better over time than any other color.

Well...you have a really good point there! I don't like pairing black and navy either. And my wardrobe are mostly black and white.

If i get navy, i might use it for my holiday when i wear t shirt and blue jeans.

Thank you very much for your opinion

Reactions: sunshinesash