Need a new wallet and considering a few things ... your thoughts?

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
Hello everyone! I'm deciding between a compact silk'in or both a Bastia and a Calvi. Seems like it makes the most sense to do the silk'in because I can have coins and credit cards in one. Then again, everyone seems to love their Bastias and Calvis. Thanks in advance for your input :idea:

Hello everyone! I'm deciding between a compact silk'in or both a Bastia and a Calvi. Seems like it makes the most sense to do the silk'in because I can have coins and credit cards in one. Then again, everyone seems to love their Bastias and Calvis. Thanks in advance for your input :idea:
I would go for the compact Silk'in.

Reactions: smallfry

Silk in for exactly this!

I actually had been debating the same issue for months! I decided for the Silkin and will get a calvi to put my Id and most used cards in the calvi. Then I can pop the calvi in and out of the Silkin...hope that helps!

I would go for the compact Silk'in.
Thanks leuleu!

Silk in for exactly this!
Thanks GNIPPOHS!

I actually had been debating the same issue for months! I decided for the Silkin and will get a calvi to put my Id and most used cards in the calvi. Then I can pop the calvi in and out of the Silkin...hope that helps!
Good idea, thank you LoveEmAll!

I found compact silk'in can't hold many coins if card slots are full, so I have a Bastia too.
Thanks for mentioning this cvw1004, I was actually wondering about the coin pocket. This helps!

I have a compact silk'in and I just love it!!!! It fits in all of my bags, including my Constance Elan, and it holds all of my cards, cash and coins. When the coin compartment gets too full, I just empty the coins out (otherwise it's a bit of a struggle to zip the wallet closed). Hope they have some colors you love!