Pile o' Shrugs

Thanks Iamminda! I'll keep on the look out for anything rt...what's you're preference?

Thank you, muchstuff! Very kind of you. But I have to wait a bit since I bought 3 Bals since May and I am out of purse fund :sad:. I am hoping to get a first or day in RT. I am trying to limit myself to 2 of each size to keep things under control (lol). Thx again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you, muchstuff! Very kind of you. But I have to wait a bit since I bought 3 Bals since May and I am out of purse fund :sad:. I am hoping to get a first or day in RT. I am trying to limit myself to 2 of each size to keep things under control (lol). Thx again.

I saw a day once on eBay, the seller had found it in an estate auction and it was like new. I hesitated for whatever reason then went to buy and it was gone...:sad: I still kick myself for that!

I saw a day once on eBay, the seller had found it in an estate auction and it was like new. I hesitated for whatever reason then went to buy and it was gone...:sad: I still kick myself for that!
Oh wow, bummer! I never know what to do in a situation like that -- like do I try to buy it first and then get it authenticated? Or wait to get it authenticated and risk losing out? Anyways, I don't have to worry about that for a bit until I replenish my purse fund.

Oh wow, bummer! I never know what to do in a situation like that -- like do I try to buy it first and then get it authenticated? Or wait to get it authenticated and risk losing out? Anyways, I don't have to worry about that for a bit until I replenish my purse fund.

I wish I was that disciplined...if I see something that hits my hot button I buy first and then figure out what to sell to pay for it! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I wish I was that disciplined...if I see something that hits my hot button I buy first and then figure out what to sell to pay for it! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Was it you who made a joke about selling your kids? LOL. I am trying to be a bit more disciplined because I find it takes so long to sell stuff (even when I am taking a loss). Oh well!

Reactions: muchstuff