Help me decide my first dior.

Lvlover21994

Jun 3, 2015
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg bonjour to all the lovely people,I am currently visiting paris and the place if uhhh magnificent.So i have decided to buy my very first dior bag here,before coming here i was keen on buying the lady dior in lambskin but having it held in my hand i just dint like how umm how should i put this not so structured as in i just felt like squishig it all the time.Dont get me wrong,its a very beautiful bag,it makes my heart sing when i look at it but carrying it dint give me any pleasure or that luxe feeling.
So After that i saw the diorama large size in microc cannage and wow mind blown,the only concern i have is its my first dior and i think i am gonna be on a ban for an year after this purchase.I am looking for a bag which i can use for years as i will obviously baby it,something sturdy.Moreover I am just 21,so can go for any i guess.Trying to attach some images.Thankyou guys,any input is much appreciated :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no. I was going by the pictures you posted. If it were me I would do a LD hands down for sure. But if you have no love for the LD it doesn't make sense to spend all that money on it.

Its not i like i dont like LD,i do love it but i just dont like how the bag is so delicate so so delicate.I have a prada saffiano,a dolce and gabana sicily and both of them are so well structured,I know they gonna last long and gonna hold there shape well with time but when i held the LD in lambskin i just din get the same feeling you know.And idkif buying a diorama would be a wise choice as i dont want just an IT bag,but these are beautiful no doubt.I am so so confused.Please guys help.

Another vote for the LD! I love how structured and classic it is, and you are lucky to have found it in such a unique pattern! I may be biased because I am not really a fan of the Diorama. Although that champagne ombre is absolutely stunning. Maybe if you were to get a shoulder strap for the LD, it would be more versatile?

Another vote for the LD! I love how structured and classic it is, and you are lucky to have found it in such a unique pattern! I may be biased because I am not really a fan of the Diorama. Although that champagne ombre is absolutely stunning. Maybe if you were to get a shoulder strap for the LD, it would be more versatile?
They have the LD in alot of micro canage colors here in Paris.But i think if LD is what i end up buying shouldnt I chose the classic cannage,or not?Gosh am i being too much pf a trouble sorry guys

They have the LD in alot of micro canage colors here in Paris.But i think if LD is what i end up buying shouldnt I chose the classic cannage,or not?Gosh am i being too much pf a trouble sorry guys

For the sake of full disclosure, I am planning on purchasing a LD in the classic cannage in light gray in a few months. If given the option between the LD you found here and a classic one, I would pick the classic, because that's what my personal taste trends toward. My purchase will also be my first Dior, so I wanted to start with a classic, and then if I decide I love the brand and want to expand my collection, I would consider more seasonal/flashy pieces. However, based on what you have shown us here, I would still pick the LD! (Although that champagne ombre diorama would be very, very hard to walk away from.)

For the sake of full disclosure, I am planning on purchasing a LD in the classic cannage in light gray in a few months. If given the option between the LD you found here and a classic one, I would pick the classic, because that's what my personal taste trends toward. My purchase will also be my first Dior, so I wanted to start with a classic, and then if I decide I love the brand and want to expand my collection, I would consider more seasonal/flashy pieces. However, based on what you have shown us here, I would still pick the LD! (Although that champagne ombre diorama would be very, very hard to walk away from.)