My lovely new Amy handbag

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
Hi Everyone!

I am branching out from my usual Louis Vuitton and Chanel bags and bought a GORGEOUS Salvatore Ferragamo Amy bag in medium.

I did an unboxing video on my channel (youtube name in my signature below). I'm thrilled with my beautiful new bag I will use for work. Such a classic, elegant, and low key bag. Just stunning.

xoxo
Wendy
Wendy S The Loving Fifty

Attachments

• sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 774
Thank you! I have a few LV's and Chanel's but I don't know why Salvatore Ferragamo doesn't get the attention it deserves. My new Amy is a beautiful bag. xoxo Wendy

Gorgeous! I'm a huge Ferragamo fan and never understood either why it doesn't get the love that it deserves. The quality and beauty are undeniable.

Congrats and enjoy your new bag!

Hi Wendy!

What a small world we live in! I am relatively new here to this site but, I saw your unboxing on youtube and I immediately fell in love with the handbag that I went out and purchased the large "Amy" the very next day thanks to your great review! Its such a simple, beautiful, understated bag that is great for work and everyday use. I have received so many compliments on it already! I am including a photo of my "Amy" below. Thanks for doing that video and for introducing me to a lovely bag from Salvatore Ferragamo! Take care.

IMG_1876.JPG