Louis Vuitton Mastic

Hello all-trying to get some feedback on the LV color "Mastic". I live in Alaska so there is no store anywhere near and it's hard to tell online. To me it looks like it pulls a little purple-can anyone confirm or have an opinion? It looks beautiful but I prefer very neutral so if it's purpley I'm afraid I'll not like it:sad:

I saw it IRL in the Pont-Neuf, it is a very light purple (maybe lavender), grayish hue. I think it's a nice neutral color and I'm considering between mastic and dune. I'm looking for a light neutral color and I think Mastic is beautiful.

Reactions: lovemybags2much
I think the color varies in different lighting -- I saw a Mastic Speedy at my LV last week - it was inside a glass case on the end of a display case -- it looked lavender/taupe but I could definitely see lavender. I commented on the color to an SA and he took it out of the case and held it away from the lights - it looked gray/taupe. Back in the case it goes and I see it from across the store and it looked very taupe. It's a beautiful color that changes according to the lighting, IMO. Love it! I'm waiting for the Speedy 30 Mastic now -- the first one that LV sent to my store was defective, so we're waiting for another.....

Reactions: lovemybags2much
I thought this thread would help but it hasn't!! I am so torn! Between Noir and Mastic-what would you do!? Mazarine MM. I really need a classic black that I can beat up a little (just not be soooo careful with) but I love that Mastic too!! Help!

Under the natural sunlight coming through the windows I saw it as a taupe with a lilac-pearl undertone but the lilac hue became a little more noticeable under the store's lighting. Very beautiful and would easily pair almost any wardrobe, especially if you favour beiges, greys, light blues/purples, etc.

I haven't seen the mastic colour in person but the pictures of it on this thread look gorgeous. It would be my choice. Good luck with your decision.

I saw it in the boutique and while it is gorgeous in itself, mastic has a lilac hue to it that doesn't make it look beige/gray/neutral to me so I passed on it. Thought it would be difficult to match with outfits. Maybe lighting inside is different than outside. Good luck!

I thought this thread would help but it hasn't!! I am so torn! Between Noir and Mastic-what would you do!? Mazarine MM. I really need a classic black that I can beat up a little (just not be soooo careful with) but I love that Mastic too!! Help!

I was torn with the same choices for the new speedy- I ultimately went with noir because I wanted to not baby it as much- I love the mastic but would be too paranoid with color transfer especially with 2 kids under 3! GLD!

e89d7c6efd2576fbd24367787b4e4f18.jpg
Same color yet the speedy looked more taupey to me than the Mazarine which looks more like lilac