I can't stop!

aly2016

Jul 13, 2016
It all started with just wanting a mini square chanel that i saw online. then i wanted a rectangle one too but with a different hardware color to match all my jewelries. That suppose to be it. i wasn't big on designer bags.
After a visit to the chanel store, i wanted a medium black caviar ghw also. I was very specific of what i wanted. While planing on my budget and looking up stuff online, i saw AND bought a black chevron patent shw (and yes, i do still want the black caviar quilted ghw to add to my collection eventually), after that i saw a beige AND then a beige chevron patent. AND I WANT THEM ALL!!!! the list seems to never stop. I can't stop!

Amen sisters!!! I'm the same. So far this year I've sold off almost all my other designer bags and bought 2 Chanel bags (a m/l and a square mini and 5 SLGs). [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] the struggle is real cause I want more more more lol

This is a real problem. I bought 5 chanels in the last year and my list was so ridiculous. At one point I think I had 13 on there- some rare and hard to find. After I finally tracked down my vintage vertical jumbo in lambskin I have paused on chanel and am allowing myself to enjoy what I have. I will be traveling to London end of September and hope to get a square mini, something blue, or something in chevron (woc or mini)

Reactions: Wittygirl
It is a struggle for sure! :nuts: What makes matters worse sometimes is when the combination I want is finally available. Then, I go into a panic...Do I buy it now? If I don't, it may take years for it to be back or never...ugh! Should I take the plunge? What if something better will come up? Omg! Then, if I ever talk myself out of it, I do it by buying an slg or 2... ahhh! Justification - It's not like I'm buying a bag, nope totally different! :-s It's crazy!

Reactions: val and traumamama
I get you:sad: it's evil. I got my medium flap last year, realised it is too compact, strap too short for crossbody. Went on to a rect mini which i had a hard time hunting down. Then the vanity case, which i had to go through a horrid experience to get it. Now i am eyeing the trendy cc bowling bag ☹️

Well, all I can say is that you are not alone! I like them all... classics, Boys, Seasonal's, etc. etc. etc...
What I try to do when I find a Chanel that I feel I just can't live without is to give it some time from love to purchase. Perhaps my love is, in fact, lust. And lust can be a very bad thing. With the way prices are now, I have to either sell other things that are gathering dust, or save up to pay it off in one go on my credit card. A lot of times, that stops me in my tracks. hahaha
Good luck with your new addiction! At least you've come to the right place for help. Hope That Helps!