Help! Chanel Turn Around Flap

Mariclem

Jun 22, 2016
I just purchased this purse yesterday and the SA told me its new in the collection. I have done some searches on it and no one seems to have it? It has caviar leather and RHW. It is called a Turn Around Flap. Should I keep it? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468775385.457583.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SuhanaHarith
I just purchased this purse yesterday and the SA told me its new in the collection. I have done some searches on it and no one seems to have it? It is called a Turn Around FlapView attachment 3412343
Congrats it's a beautiful Chanel bag from the new collection. It's called the Chanel Turn Around Flap..Camel color..Caviar with RHW.. I love the colors very much.. Do you mind showing us the interior of the bag

I might be in the minority but I didn't care for it-I think there are much nicer tan colors in the collection. The style looks like it could be a good staple in a bag collection and the caviar will wear nicely.

I like the color combination. I'm not sure about the design. But that doesn't matter. If you really like it, you should keep it. :smile: Everyone's choices are different.

this bag and color completely appeals to me:smile:, but i like having non-classics. i love the interior and the color too. i could see this being an everyday bag easily with that inner compartment. don't worry if others have it or not, if you like it, keep it and enjoy it.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
How do you feel about the bag yourself, OP?
There has to be a reason why you bought it in the first place. If you love this bag, keep it! Who cares if no one else has it. It's actually even better, 'cause that means that your bag is rare and you won't be seeing everyone and their mom with it ;)

Last edited: