Lady Dior mini vs medium

draganaV

Feb 6, 2014
Hello, I am going to Italy in 2 weeks and I am planning on buying my first Dior bag, a Lady Dior. I cant decide if I should go for mini or medium..? Please help me!!

My current collection:
Chanel classic flap m/l
Chanel GST
Chanel WOC
LV neverfull mm
LV pochette metis
LV Speedy B 30
LV favorite pm
Gucci disco bag

What I usually carry:
Iphone
LV zippy coin purse
Keys/ car keys
Lipstick
and if I can sunglasses

Please help me decide! Thanks in advance!

I actually suggest the mini. May not fit your sunglasses afterwards but since you have a Gucci Disco and Chanel WOC, the mini Lady Dior will serve your needs very well.

You should get the mini with the detachable chain strap. It's very classy.

Reactions: msnfas
I would say go for the medium! I have two mediums in patent and a mini in lambskin. My collection also includes Chanels (jumbo, backpack, mini, tote, bumbags). I just think you will use the medium more because of size and will have more room for versatility as carried in the hand- a medium does quite well for evening too. The medium is the iconic size and houses the details and craftsmanship, I think, most people are drawn to with this bag. After I bought my first, I loved the structure and size so much I purchased another in another colour as I wanted to carry this design more.

But really, you cannot go wrong. The mini is just gorgeous and with the crossbody option- is just so functional and in fashion, keeping with the times.

I vote for mini :smile: I love the one I have and it will fit everything you listed, though you might have to forgo the case for the sunnies if it's a bulky case. In any case, do try both on and see which one you prefer. You can't go wrong here :smile:

If it's your first LD, I'd choose the Medium. It's a gorgeous classic that is the perfect size for what you carry and it transitions well from day to evening. With the new strap, you'd have the cross body option as well . Good luck choosing!

Only way is to try both sizes on. I was debating between these 2 sizes myself and decided in mini when I tried them out. Mini looks better on me but I'm by no means petite. Somehow the vibe of the mini works better on me, even the several SAs in the boutique and my SO agreed.

I went through this debate in January when I was deciding on my first LD. I wanted black Lambskin with GHW. Since I have a black 28 Kelly with GHW I ended up going with the mini, but quickly decided I also needed a medium as well.

I love my mini, but it's really only suited for evenings out. It holds a card holder or mini wallet, iPhone, lipstick and a few other small items. Sunglasses won't fit and if you have a large amount of keys or a key holder they won't fit either.

I feel the medium can go from day to night and hold all the essential items.

Good luck choosing. It's a tough decision!