Mini Coco Handle vs Mini Rectangle Flap

Rectangular Mini or Mini Coco handle?

• Total voters
Hey, did your SA mention if they'd get black lambskin, or it's all caviar now? I'm dying to find out what kind of gold hardware it'll be, I think I read someone told them it was aged gold.

She got the list wrong so I might have to wait longer.[emoji20] She said the mini is in caviar and lambskin with light gold hardware. She also mentioned the ninja black on black.

Bag below belongs to Btchannel. She posted this on her IG.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468645157.566663.jpg

She got the list wrong so I might have to wait longer.[emoji20] She said the mini is in caviar and lambskin with light gold hardware. She also mentioned the ninja black on black.

Bag below belongs to Btchannel. She posted this on her IG.
View attachment 3411107

Ahh but I thought you wanted the caviar with gold combo? Isn't that what's coming in Cuba collection? I know right now to buy they have lambskin with the rhw or lghw.

Where are you based? We only have lambskin minis in Australia at the moment :sad:
I'm in Southern California. [emoji4]
Ahh but I thought you wanted the caviar with gold combo? Isn't that what's coming in Cuba collection? I know right now to buy they have lambskin with the rhw or lghw.
Yes I want it in caviar with gold but I will be happy either way. Just as long I get one. [emoji16]

Is there any lovely ladies that have both the mini coco handle and mini rectangular bag?

I recently bought a mini coco handle which I love but I also can't seem to get the mini rectangular off my mind. I've told my SA to let me know when they get one in.

Anyway, so my question is do you think it is too similar in size? I know that the coco handle can't go cross body like the rectangular. I have a 10 month old baby so a cross body functionality will make me more hands free.

Any pros and cons of the mini rectangular?

My current Chanel collection consists of WOC, mini coco handle and reissue 226 if that helps.

Thanks [emoji4]

ladies, need some quick advice here. my SA has both right now. if you were to pick which would you get?
FYI, I already picked up a sq. mini this season and have been looking for a mini rec. However, I have also recently been interested in the coco handle because of the handle; the coco is a bit different from all my other cfs...

I wouldn't get two because I think I have too many c bags :biggrin:
TIA!

What colour and finish are they?

Both are super cute.

If you want something a bit different the Coco is great [emoji177]

How do you like wearing your bags?
Rectangular can be worn crossbody where as Coco is more of a shoulder bag.

Reactions: sakuraboo