Personal Shopper to obtain a Birkin/Kelly

this_is_rj

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
Hi, I live in Australia where it is not easy to get a Birkin or Kelly as we have limited Hermes stores. While I have some Hermes accessories I do not need nor want thousands upon thousands of dollars of them nor other Hermes bags in which to have purchased enough to be offered a Birkin/Kelly locally. Is my only option to buy new from someone where like Portero? L'ercin etc. Or is there such a thing as hiring a personal shopper to find a new bag? And if there is how can I find a reputable one and will I pay around the same mark up as buying new from L'ercin? Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

Not sure about personal shopper - your better bet is a reputable reseller. I am unfamiliar with what's available by way of resellers in Australia. In my experience every country would have its own and locals would know best.

Reactions: lulilu
Hi, I live in Australia where it is not easy to get a Birkin or Kelly as we have limited Hermes stores. While I have some Hermes accessories I do not need nor want thousands upon thousands of dollars of them nor other Hermes bags in which to have purchased enough to be offered a Birkin/Kelly locally. Is my only option to buy new from someone where like Portero? L'ercin etc. Or is there such a thing as hiring a personal shopper to find a new bag? And if there is how can I find a reputable one and will I pay around the same mark up as buying new from L'ercin? Thank you for your thoughts and advice.
What colour/size Birkin are you looking for?