Chanel Flap Card Case

I want to use it to match the classic flap I'm thinking of buying. Is it ok to use in the medium? Or the jumbo? Is it bulky? Haven't seen it in person yet.

It fits in my ML lying down both ways - closes easily. Also fits my old medium boy both ways. Very nice piece - I bought mine in caviar because that was all my Chanel store had. Pic for size comparison.

I carry a coin purse too - but I like keeping them separated anyway.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468633904.114444.jpg

I have seen the flap coin purse online that looks similar and might be more practical. Perhaps slightly bigger. It comes with a back pocket and three compartments inside. I want that one but the local boutiques don't carry them :sad: Does US or Europe have this?image.jpeg

I think it's gorgeous. I have a few of these and I love em.
It fits in my ML lying down both ways - closes easily. Also fits my old medium boy both ways. Very nice piece - I bought mine in caviar because that was all my Chanel store had. Pic for size comparison.

View attachment 3410991

So this one has no back pocket? That is different?

View attachment 3410991

Can I also ask if the medium caviar is functional in your opinion? Im still undecided between the jumbo and medium. What can fit with the medium together with your phone of course and the card case? Can i carry a compact mirror, lipstick, facial tissue, hand sanitizer?

Also in canada... I cant find any... :sad: also the flap card case i guess is already getting sold out?

I just ordered a black caviar one with gold hardware from the Toronto stand alone boutique last week. Apparently Toronto and Montreal received shipment on the day I called so I was lucky because I've been waiting for a few months now for them to restock. Montreal had limited qty but I think Toronto had several in stock.