Mini Coco Handle vs Mini Rectangle Flap

Rectangular Mini or Mini Coco handle?

• Total voters
Didn't unwrap chain before sending back. But based on photos from other TPF members, it is an inch or 2 shorter. The width of chain is just slightly thinner than on Mini Flap. HTH. Photo below is from a TPF member
View attachment 3252518

Which thread did you get this photo from? I am just wondering if the bigger one on the left is a small or medium size? Thinking about getting the coco handle too, it wasn't on my wish list when it had the lizard handle but I love it with the regular handle. Also, congrats on the mini! It's a classic and such a gorgeous bag!

Which thread did you get this photo from? I am just wondering if the bigger one on the left is a small or medium size? Thinking about getting the coco handle too, it wasn't on my wish list when it had the lizard handle but I love it with the regular handle. Also, congrats on the mini! It's a classic and such a gorgeous bag!

Thank you! Got photo from Authentic Finds Thread. The larger one in pix is the small.[emoji2]

Hi everyone! My SA will have the small Coco handle and Mini rectangular CF soon but I can't decide between these 2 beauties!! She did mention the Mini is caviar with gold hardware. I've always wanted the Mini but it was sold out by the time I decided. Then I saw the Coco handle and I loved it. Any thoughts or advice on these two? I don't carry much either so I don't need anything bigger.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi everyone! My SA will have the small Coco handle and Mini rectangular CF soon but I can't decide between these 2 beauties!! She did mention the Mini is caviar with gold hardware. I've always wanted the Mini but it was sold out by the time I decided. Then I saw the Coco handle and I loved it. Any thoughts or advice on these two? I don't carry much either so I don't need anything bigger.

Thank you in advance!!
The small coco handle is actually bigger than I anticipated. It could be used as a daily vs the mini as an evening handbag or a day when you don't carry as much. I first bought a boy then fell in love with the coco. I'm adding a the black caviar mini as soon as the cruise is out!

The small coco handle is actually bigger than I anticipated. It could be used as a daily vs the mini as an evening handbag or a day when you don't carry as much. I first bought a boy then fell in love with the coco. I'm adding a the black caviar mini as soon as the cruise is out!

Thank you much!! Anything helps!!

Hi. I Use My Chanel Coco Handle approx 3x per week. Its very light and honestly its fits my Chanel small wallet, iPhone, key cles, Chanel card case. Very Functional Bag, with no worries because of the Cav Leather. Hope this helps

Hi. I Use My Chanel Coco Handle approx 3x per week. Its very light and honestly its fits my Chanel small wallet, iPhone, key cles, Chanel card case. Very Functional Bag, with no worries because of the Cav Leather. Hope this helps

I stick to classics so mini gets my vote - much harder to get and price only going up.....

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you in advance!!

I love the coco handle. However, if the rectangular mini is a good size for you, the small coco handle may be too big. If you like both sizes ok for daily use I would say get the coco handle.