T Hinge Wrap Bracelet in Silver - Worth it or Not?

Mar 15, 2011
I really like the look of the T Hinge Wrap Bracelet. Unfortunately, the gold and rose gold are out of my budget, so that leaves me with silver. I only have one Tiffany silver bracelet and it seems to scratch/age easily and I have had it for less than a year. Do you think the bracelet is worth the $1500 or would you just pass if you couldn't purchase it in gold/rose gold?

If you love it and would wear it a lot, then go for it. I personally would get something else in RG or YG for $1,500. I can't justify paying more than 1k for a silver piece, that's just me.
That's a good point. You sound like the Tiffany's SA that I have. It's always trying to get me to buy items in gold and I can understand why now.

image.png I saw that bracelet that you are talking about. It's gorgeous. Wow.
I really like the look of the T Hinge Wrap Bracelet. Unfortunately, the gold and rose gold are out of my budget, so that leaves me with silver. I only have one Tiffany silver bracelet and it seems to scratch/age easily and I have had it for less than a year. Do you think the bracelet is worth the $1500 or would you just pass if you couldn't purchase it in gold/rose gold?