Louis Vuitton Sales Associates Recommendations

Hello, can anyone recommend a SA in Milan?

There is a fellow (I think Andrea G.) there that looks like a model, I thought he was very nice and not judgemental based on first impressions. Darn, I wish I got his card just look for the tall one that might be an Italian model. We looked like American tourists in neon orange shirts and all... My husband is amazing but he loves neon colors. Haha!

There is a fellow (I think Andrea G.) there that looks like a model, I thought he was very nice and not judgemental based on first impressions. Darn, I wish I got his card just look for the tall one that might be an Italian model. We looked like American tourists in neon orange shirts and all... My husband is amazing but he loves neon colors. Haha!
Thank you Susy. Really appreciate your comment.
Wow..like an italian model huh? Well, this sounds kind of intimidating..i know he wouldnt be my first choice but heck if he is nice..why not? I will make sure not to look very touristy or wear any neon [emoji6]

Reactions: Susy Wang
Thank you Susy. Really appreciate your comment.
Wow..like an italian model huh? Well, this sounds kind of intimidating..i know he wouldnt be my first choice but heck if he is nice..why not? I will make sure not to look very touristy or wear any neon [emoji6]
Happy to help. The SA caught my eye since he is very tall, he ended up being the only one that offered to help. This was at the Milan store in the galleria. Have fun in Italy! Are you going anywhere else?

Happy to help. The SA caught my eye since he is very tall, he ended up being the only one that offered to help. This was at the Milan store in the galleria. Have fun in Italy! Are you going anywhere else?
No, i am actually flying over for 1day to buy a bag and then i am going back home. The advantages of living near Italy.[emoji6]

Reactions: Susy Wang