LV SA Crossbody...Help!

CU418

O.G.
Feb 28, 2013
Does anyone know the name of the crossbody that the sales associates at LV are currently wearing? I know that it's small and monogram and it has a thin black strap. I looked online but I can't find it. TIA!

I remembered asking a SA 3 years ago about it and they directed me to something similar which is the eva bag. Now they were wearing a different bag from the one I have seen years ago. It was made specifically for Sa's. I wish they can sell it too to the clients

The one similar to what SAs wear is called Pallas Clutch.
+1. When I was in Paris in April I picked up a Pallas clutch for a friend (with the black trim) and the SA there told me that it is the same bag they are issued except the SAs models have a black strap and don't have the gold chain. She even did a comparison of her SA issued bag and the Palls Clutch I purchased.

Reactions: j19
Thank you all for your replies! I did look at the Pallas clutch and I love it! I think that will be one of my next purchase. Do you know if it's possible to buy a black strap with gold hardware? I really like the look of the black strap better than the brown.

Thank you all for your replies! I did look at the Pallas clutch and I love it! I think that will be one of my next purchase. Do you know if it's possible to buy a black strap with gold hardware? I really like the look of the black strap better than the brown.
Let us know what you end up buying. It would be great to see your purchase? What colour are you planning on getting? Black, cherry or poppy?