Decisions, decisions

Stephg

Shopping... BRB
Jan 20, 2015
So ladies, would like some opinions because I just like both bags and cannot choose. Found a great deal on both. Can get either of them for around the same price and both are brand new, medium dark dune selma or medium iris dillon. Love the shape and colour of both!

I don't have any structured satchels anymore, sold them all. Decided I should have at least one ;)

Last edited:
I have luggage, black, tulip, dark khaki, brown monogram and dusty rose. Looking at that I would say the iris would be a better choice but DD is just so beautiful!

Is it a top zip Dillon? If it is, I'd go for Dillon. I'm biased I love purple and Iris is no longer available. Dark dune is gorgeous love this color too but thinking you should be able to find DD Selma in the future if you want.

Is it a top zip Dillon? If it is, I'd go for Dillon. I'm biased I love purple and Iris is no longer available. Dark dune is gorgeous love this color too but thinking you should be able to find DD Selma in the future if you want.

No not the top zip, I actually didn't even realize there were a few varieties lol. It has a centre zipper divider.

No not the top zip, I actually didn't even realize there were a few varieties lol. It has a centre zipper divider.

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. There's nothing wrong with the center zipper divider. I have couple of totes with center zipper divider, that's why I prefer the top zip Dillon. I just saw the top zip version at TJ Maxx and it's comparable with the medium Selma. You should try to load your essentials into the bag. Since they have different interiors, maybe this would help making a decision [emoji4]

I love both bags but I would go with the DD unless you have a wardrobe that will support the Iris color. DD is such a great neutral & year round color.
I have the large N/S Dillon & love it. The smaller sizes don't give me enough room & I find them to be a little difficult to get in & out of...sort of like the E/W Hamilton. I own 1 & I keep it for the color but I prefer the large N/S Hamilton style.

I used to have dark dune Selma and when I look at pics where I was carrying it, I really miss that color in my collection! I think dark dune looks so good on the Selma. What did you decide?