Amazing LV customer care!

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
My sister had a older OM Delightful that we took into LV today to see if they could repair some loose stitching. They looked her up in the system to see when it was purchased and then they gave her a brand new bag! She didn't ask for that and didn't expect it. They were so nice showing her different bags but in the end she went with the NM Delightful. We were both so impressed! With all the bad CS stories we hear I thought I would share this great experience. [emoji3]

Oh, that is great. Congrats. Do you like the Delightful NM like the old model? Enjoy that experience for that service and thank you that you share with us.:flowers:

Oh, that is great. Congrats. Do you like the Delightful NM like the old model? Enjoy that experience for that service and thank you that you share with us.:flowers:

It was my sisters bag not mine. At first she wasn't sure about the NM but then the wonderful SA put some things in the bag and she loved it. She was really happy about the pink lining too. Great experience! [emoji4]