• Silver

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Silver/Rose Gold

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Hi everyone :flowers: I rarely post on the Hermes forum, but I really need some opinions before I make my purchase.

Do anyone have the narrow CDC bracelet in silver/rose gold version? I originally wanted the silver one but I saw this silver/rose gold version at the boutique and it looks really good too but double the price of the silver. For those of you who have that, is it worth the price? Which one would be a better value? All opinions are welcome ;)

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%209.39.33%20am.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%209.39.58%20am.png

TIA :heart:

Hi everyone :flowers: I rarely post on the Hermes forum, but I really need some opinions before I make my purchase.

Do anyone have the narrow CDC bracelet in silver/rose gold version? I originally wanted the silver one but I saw this silver/rose gold version at the boutique and it looks really good too but double the price of the silver. For those of you who have that, is it worth the price? Which one would be a better value? All opinions are welcome ;) TIA :heart:

I prefer the all silver one. Even if they were both the same price.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%209.39.58%20am.png

Reactions: cavalla
I have the GM all-silver version and am planning to buy the slim PM version that you are considering. I also have the rose gold CDC ring (which I love). I do actually like the mix with rose gold, but the all silver is more versatile and more simply elegant....plus I definitely don't think the elevated price is right for those small rose gold touches. I'd go all silver or all RG but not in between.
If you are dying for RG, I'd wait for resale as H jewelry doesn't hold value all that well, not that that has stopped me much :P

Reactions: Hermezzy
I have the all silver one, too. Love the way it stacks with Clic H and other bracelets! Have fun deciding!
(I love the mix of rose gold and silver, but I can't justify buying this since I already have the silver one. I like both, to be honest.
Sorry, I am no help at all!)

Reactions: DollyGirl
:P I'm not dying for rose gold and the reason I like this silver version is because it's less feminine than the all RG one.

I have the GM all-silver version and am planning to buy the slim PM version that you are considering. I also have the rose gold CDC ring (which I love). I do actually like the mix with rose gold, but the all silver is more versatile and more simply elegant....plus I definitely don't think the elevated price is right for those small rose gold touches. I'd go all silver or all RG but not in between.
If you are dying for RG, I'd wait for resale as H jewelry doesn't hold value all that well, not that that has stopped me much :P

I'm a sucker for two tone jewellery :amuse: So thats why I'm having such a hard time choosing between the two lol.

I have the all silver one and love it.

I do love H's silver and rose gold jewelry, but for this particular bracelet I prefer the silver version.

I have the all silver one, too. Love the way it stacks with Clic H and other bracelets! Have fun deciding!
(I love the mix of rose gold and silver, but I can't justify buying this since I already have the silver one. I like both, to be honest.
Sorry, I am no help at all!)