Anyone bought an iPhone 6 folio recently?

I wish they made the pockets microfiber too so it's gentle on the the screen when you close it. But most screens rarely scratch anyway so the leather is fine.
If they had just one more pocket in that thing above the v pocket (and maybe a clasp of some kind to keep it closed) it would be perfect. I need more than one card slot.

Reactions: JeanStoffel
If they had just one more pocket in that thing above the v pocket (and maybe a clasp of some kind to keep it closed) it would be perfect. I need more than one card slot.

I wish it has a little D-ring on the bottom so you can have the option to attach a strap to hold it as a wristlet. I have dropped my phone several times while taking calls with the folio folded and held up against my ear.

I wish it has a little D-ring on the bottom so you can have the option to attach a strap to hold it as a wristlet. I have dropped my phone several times while taking calls with the folio folded and held up against my ear.
Yea that would be good too. The primary issue I had was that it just had A slot. I can use a hair band to close it (I shouldn't have to...).

Yea that would be good too. The primary issue I had was that it just had A slot. I can use a hair band to close it (I shouldn't have to...).
I agree, at first I thought the cover had a magnetic closure, it'd be nice to be able to shut it closed. And yes an extra card slot/s would've been better.