Dark Purple Boy Yah or Nay?

Angie43

O.G.
Jan 14, 2010
I saw this gorgeous dark purple Boy in new medium size at NM today.. Was really tempted but was a little not sure.. I'm a sucker for purple bags! What do you think? Yah or nay? This photo definitely does not do the color justice.. it is a very dark purple with purple stitching..
IMG_9617_resize.jpg

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
I love purple bags (see my avatar) but this looks more brown than purple. If it truly is purple, I personally would grab it but if it's more brown, I would pass. I actually think purple is a versatile color - esp purples that lean towards eggplant/wine color.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Saw this at the boutique and it is purple/plum, though it looks brownish in this photo. If you love the GHW and the size (though for my frame, I'd go with old medium and I prefer RHW or silver), go for it!

Saw this at the boutique and it is purple/plum, though it looks brownish in this photo. If you love the GHW and the size (though for my frame, I'd go with old medium and I prefer RHW or silver), go for it!

Personally, I would prefer the old medium size too.. but they didn't have that in the boutique.. nor do they have it with the RHW.. :sad: When I carry it, I was really tempted because it looked really good on and I'm a sucker for purple.. I already said that! :P

Personally, I would prefer the old medium size too.. but they didn't have that in the boutique.. nor do they have it with the RHW.. :sad: When I carry it, I was really tempted because it looked really good on and I'm a sucker for purple.. I already said that! :P

Maybe let your boutique check the inventory in other boutiques in the region? Don't get it if your not sure about the new medium size (imo).

The color is nice (looks like there's a sheen to it), though I don't really like it with gold hardware.
As much as I love some colors, I usually won't go for a "light" color in lambskin.