Chanel Cruise 16/17 Cuba!

Same here. If it is kinda sueded, for example, that would be a big no for me. I have one suede bag - a PS1 pouch. And while I still like it, I will never buy a suede bag again.

Agree with you. I've done suede before and it's such a disaster to try and maintain. Suede and patent I stay far far away from!!

Same here. If it is kinda sueded, for example, that would be a big no for me. I have one suede bag - a PS1 pouch. And while I still like it, I will never buy a suede bag again.

I feel you!! I have a suede The Row bag...never again. I LOVE the bag but way too hard to maintain. I do have a pair of suede Chelsea boots and they've been holding up pretty well...but I'm not too concerned since I scored them on sale for about $50. But something as expensive as a Chanel bag? No thanks I'll stick to my beloved lambskin[emoji7]

from the "shine" you see reflecting off the back corner of the bag and the look of the leather jacket, it seems to be a distressed leather and not suede. it's got a bit of Indiana jones jacket vibe to it - very cool. fingers crossed for you that it's not suede and at a great price!

from the "shine" you see reflecting off the back corner of the bag and the look of the leather jacket, it seems to be a distressed leather and not suede. it's got a bit of Indiana jones jacket vibe to it - very cool. fingers crossed for you that it's not suede and at a great price!

Distressed leather would be AWESOME. Pray to the powers that be that this bag is released in the U.S.

Late to the party! I am SO stoked for this collection. I just have a great feeling for the colors and designs that are coming out. My PERSONAL hope is for a boy or classic tweed in like, lime green/hot pink/yellow colors -- who knows, a girl can wish!

Late to the party! I am SO stoked for this collection. I just have a great feeling for the colors and designs that are coming out. My PERSONAL hope is for a boy or classic tweed in like, lime green/hot pink/yellow colors -- who knows, a girl can wish!

That would be stunning! I can totally see that happening.

If the bags are this colorful I can't wait to see what the SLG's will looks like!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] so excited for cruise, November can't come soon enough!!! Lol

Are you excited to see the list? here is the list for "KEY BAGS". A complete list will be posted soon.
"
Hi everyone!

Exciting news ! The Chanel handbag cruise 2017 reserve list is here! These are the most important bags. I will send an updated complete list in the morning.

We will have rectangular mini classics in black caviar with gold hardware. As well as more black old and new medium boy bags in caviar with gold hardware. We are getting more of the XXL duffle bags and the coco case rolling luggage. Only rectangular minis, no square.

In order to make a reserve for you, please send me your full information needed to charge and send the bag. It will be kept on file and you will not be charged. When the bag arrives, I will send you a photo and then you will have until end of day that day to decide if you want the bag. List below:

SHW - silver hardware
GHW - gold hardware
RHW - ruthenium hardware

TIMELESS CLASSICS

Mini in black caviar GHW $3100
Mini in white caviar GHW $3100
Mini in dark pink caviar GHW $3100
Mini in red lamb skin GHW $3100
Mini in light pink lamb skin GHW $3100
Mini in dark grey patent leather SHW $3100
Medium in white caviar GHW $4900
Medium in dark pink caviar GHW $4900
Medium in dark blue lamb skin GHW $4900
Medium in red lamb skin GHW $4900
Medium in dark grey patent leather SHW $4900
Jumbo in white caviar GHW $5500
Jumbo in dark blue lamb skin GHW $5500
Jumbo in red lamb skin GHW $5500
Jumbo in dark grey patent leather SHW $5500
Shopping tote in dark blue calfskin GHW $4600
Shopping tote in black calfskin GHW $4600

XXL

Classic size in black calfskin GHW $5200
Classic size in red calfskin GHW $5200
Classic size in pink calfskin GHW $5200

BOY BAGS

Old medium in black caviar GHW $4700
Old medium in light beige caviar GHW $4700
Old medium in grey calfskin RHW $4700
Old medium in red calfskin GHW $4700
New medium in black caviar GHW $5200
New medium in khaki caviar GHW $5200
New medium in burgundy calfskin GHW $5200
Small in yellow calfskin RHW $4300
Small in light pink calfskin RHW $4300

WOC

Boy WOC in black caviar GHW $2100
Boy WOC in light beige caviar GHW $2100
Boy WOC in grey caviar GHW $2100
Classic WOC in dark pink caviar GHW $2100
Classic WOC in silver metallic lamb skin SHW $2100
Classic WOC in pale gold metallic Lamb skin GHW $2100
Classic WOC in dark grey patent calfskin SHW $2100
Classic WOC in black patent calfskin SHW $2100

Best,
Thomas Kissell
Personal Stylist
Fifth Avenue Club
SHOP WITH ME 24/7 AT: http://stores.saks.com/saksthomas

Saks Fifth Avenue
2 Bala Plaza
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

M: 267-453-8641
O: 610-667-3225 ext. 313
E: [email protected]
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @saksthomas "

Very excited about the dark pink caviar potential for the classics and WOCS -- thank you for the intel!

Are you excited to see the list? here is the list for "KEY BAGS". A complete list will be posted soon.
"
Hi everyone!

Exciting news ! The Chanel handbag cruise 2017 reserve list is here! These are the most important bags. I will send an updated complete list in the morning.

We will have rectangular mini classics in black caviar with gold hardware. As well as more black old and new medium boy bags in caviar with gold hardware. We are getting more of the XXL duffle bags and the coco case rolling luggage. Only rectangular minis, no square.

In order to make a reserve for you, please send me your full information needed to charge and send the bag. It will be kept on file and you will not be charged. When the bag arrives, I will send you a photo and then you will have until end of day that day to decide if you want the bag. List below:

SHW - silver hardware
GHW - gold hardware
RHW - ruthenium hardware

TIMELESS CLASSICS

Mini in black caviar GHW $3100
Mini in white caviar GHW $3100
Mini in dark pink caviar GHW $3100
Mini in red lamb skin GHW $3100
Mini in light pink lamb skin GHW $3100
Mini in dark grey patent leather SHW $3100
Medium in white caviar GHW $4900
Medium in dark pink caviar GHW $4900