Soho Disco in Rose Beige - Details

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Hi everybody,

I just got my first Soho Disco in Rose Beige a little while ago, and wanted to share some photos that I thought might be helpful for those on the fence. More photos and full review are from here.

Worn as crossbody (I'm 5'1):

Gucci-Soho-Disco-Worn.jpg

What I can fit inside:

Gucci-Soho-Disco-What-Fits-Inside.jpg

Interior pocket and fabric lining:

Gucci-Soho-Disco-Interior-Pocket.jpg

This is a great bag! I hope these photos help provide some more detail and context!

I have it too and just love it. Congrats on yours!!

Hi everybody,

I just got my first Soho Disco in Rose Beige a little while ago, and wanted to share some photos that I thought might be helpful for those on the fence. More photos and full review are from here.

What I can fit inside:

This is a great bag! I hope these photos help provide some more detail and context!

Hi everybody,

What I can fit inside:

Congratulations on your lovely disco, may I ask who makes your sunglasses pouch and where your purchased it. Thanks

Congrats!!! I also have this bag in this color and I love it!! :heart::heart::heart:
@Kdiane I bought it last month from Net-a-Porter and it was sold out within a couple of hours... this color is hard to find but it'll probably come back in stock again (I had been looking for it since last year and finally came across it last month :smile:)

I just got this color too. They do still have one at the Gucci store in Houston. I purchased mine from NM in Houston. It's not available online but I am willing to bet some Gucci stores across the country still have them in stock. I think it's a great neutral like black that can be worn in any season.

Reactions: snibor