A surprise Kelly reveal!

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
This one has a bit of a story but I will try to make it brief.

When I first started getting into Hermès bags, I never thought I would want either a Birkin or a Kelly. I have a pretty casual wardrobe and lifestyle and I'm definitely not ladylike :lol: so I just didn't think I could pull off either style. After a few TPF H meetups and some thorough research on reveal and modeling threads, I realized maybe I could make a Kelly work for me! But I never thought it would happen so soon, especially not with this unique and perfect-for-me bag.

I got a call from my SA yesterday with a unique find and rushed right over to get it! Pics coming up!

bedhead Congrats to this special Kelly !! What a nice combo in Sombrero. Is that an SO that someone declined ? or is it a new Kelly combo for Fall ?
According to my SA it is not a declined SO (it doesn't have a horseshoe stamp). She said that when each store gets its allocation of SOs the store director will sometimes hold a few back and create unique combinations like this.

As soon as she saw the color combo on the box she knew it would be perfect for me- my wardrobe is mostly black, dark gray, and dark and/or saturated blues. I couldn't have picked a better color combination myself!

Wow, really unique and unusual. I personally love Sombrero-I think it's matte quality is super cool and modern.
This will look great with your blue C'est la Fete you got, right?

Congratulations!