Wedding band Share-setting diamond full circle or half circle

Do you have pics of this band with your ring? I have a feeling that it would look too big with the dainty band Soleste has.

Have you tried this one on?

http://www.tiffany.ca/jewelry/rings...ord=&trackpdp=rv&fromcid=716543&trackgridpos=,
Hi Rami, yes I did try. The Soleste diamond looks too dainty with the Soleste E-ring, that is why I would like to get Shared-setting diamond band rather than soleste band.
Do you have pics of this band with your ring? I have a feeling that it would look too big with the dainty band Soleste has.

Here I am attaching two pics that my E-ring with 3.5mm Shared-setting diamond band, and 3.7mm shared-setting diamond band. Pls let me know what you think?

1) 3.5mm Shared-setting half-circle diamond band with E-ring (2.11 Soleste ring)
2016-07-11 00.54.11.jpg

2) 3.7mm Shared-setting half-circle diamond band with E-ring
2016-07-11 00.52.39.jpg

Reactions: tarana6
Between the two, I prefer the 3.5mm. Honestly, I think these bands would look great on their own but they are to thick and they overwhelmed your beautiful Soleste. I showed my hubby the pictures and asked him to pick and he doesn't like either one. Do you have a picture of it with the Soleste band?

Reactions: Rami00
Hi "MatAllston" I agree with you. As you can see from pics, even these 3.5mm or 3.7mm diamonds, some of them are overlapped by the Soleste ring; I had tried the Soleste band first, because the ring is so thin and tiny, the Soleste band is almost invisible when next to the E-ring. My theory was to use a bit bigger diamond band to be visible, as wedding band, but it seems now "overwhelmed" versus E-ring....

Go back to the boutique and try on the Soleste band. If you have not, give the Legacy band a try too. Take your time to decide. Your Soleste is big and stunning, so I think a thin band will jazz it up and still let the e ring take center stage.

Go back to the boutique and try on the Soleste band. If you have not, give the Legacy band a try too. Take your time to decide. Your Soleste is big and stunning, so I think a thin band will jazz it up and still let the e ring take center stage.
I did try all of them already, the Soleste diamond band, Legacy diamond, they all looked too thin/invisible next to my E-ring. I guess I will stick with 3.5mm Shared-setting for now.

The bands are too thick and make your Soleste look cheap, like you are trying to get more bling by stacking. But all it looks like is you are stacking. Your Soleste is gorgeous so you should highlight it. It should all be about your Soleste. I would get the Soleste band. These two look like a hodge podge.

Reactions: MatAllston
I tend to agree with the others regarding the larger band - your ring is beautiful, let it be the centerpiece. Another suggestion if you want a bit more "thickness" on the band would be to try a soleste band on each side of the ring, like ring guards. You would still have some sparkle and create a bit more width, but it would make more of a matching set. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Rami00