Please help! I may have purchased a Louis Vuitton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anahii_07

Jul 9, 2016
20160711_144343.jpg 20160711_144248.jpg Hi guys!
I recently purchased a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM from Fashionphile. I received the handbag today. After reading reviews multiple websites claimed that fashionphile sales replicas. I feel bummed because I spent over 1000 on it. After having the handbag on my hands it doesn't feel right, the side straps look and feel like plastic and I'm aware that all Louis Vuitton's Date codes have two letters followed by four numbers. This purse has two letters followed by three numbers SD110 ??

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
There is probably one more number hiding under the fabric. Carefully shine a flashlight and take a peak; I bet it is there:smile: Also you can post an authentication request in the LV authentication thread or pay a small fee to authenticate4u for a professional auth. I would also make sure you include all clear photos necessary for the authentication. The inside of the clip at the top is important also.

There is probably one more number hiding under the fabric. Carefully shine a flashlight and take a peak; I bet it is there:smile: Also you can post an authentication request in the LV authentication thread or pay a small fee to authenticate4u for a professional auth. I would also make sure you include all clear photos necessary for the authentication. The inside of the clip at the top is important also.
I checked and it is only three numbers so it's definitely a replica?

fashionphile is one of the most reputable resellers out there. simply call and ask them. they also take very good close-ups of the bags they sell and include the date code in every photo. look at the original photo of the bag when it was listed on their site - go into your account to see the original listing. they have a very liberal return policy and guarantee authenticity. you'll get a full refund if something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.