Help on Papier!

sexyladyyy

May 21, 2013
Guys, i need help. What size is this and the color? Are the straps adjustable?
I've always been a city girl but im currently looking for baby pink shade color with a good deal price. Any feedback for this bag?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468236105.058775.jpg

Guys, i need help. What size is this and the color? Are the straps adjustable?
I've always been a city girl but im currently looking for baby pink shade color with a good deal price. Any feedback for this bag?

View attachment 3405996

Hi sexyladyyy! I'm pretty sure that pic is a Papier mini A4 zip around ( some do not have zipper on both sides) from the proportion in your pic it looks like a mini A4 (not mini A6) size... I'm attaching a pic of my mini A4 zip around. The strap has multiple holes to adjust length. I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️mine. It's an open top ( not a zip top or magnet) so you have to be ok with that as I know some folks have security concerns & do not like an open top like this. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468442125.650053.jpgI bought mine brand new this spring season from mytheresa website. Good luck!

Reactions: chloevvvvv
Hi sexyladyyy! I'm pretty sure that pic is a Papier mini A4 zip around ( some do not have zipper on both sides) from the proportion in your pic it looks like a mini A4 (not mini A6) size... I'm attaching a pic of my mini A4 zip around. The strap has multiple holes to adjust length. I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️mine. It's an open top ( not a zip top or magnet) so you have to be ok with that as I know some folks have security concerns & do not like an open top like this. View attachment 3408549I bought mine brand new this spring season from mytheresa website. Good luck!

Thanks so much! Yep, I need to convince myself that open tote is okay. [emoji23]