taylor swifts boxy monogram bag info

Marie Lee

O.G.
Nov 21, 2009
In a few new magazines, taylor swift has a boxy monogram bag, feet on the bottom, black on top, it looks to be about 12 inches wide maybe... any idea what this is? Price ? is it new, I would assume? It is not on their website. It is so cute, and I hope some one knows, thanks!

Reactions: Kayka
In a few new magazines, taylor swift has a boxy monogram bag, feet on the bottom, black on top, it looks to be about 12 inches wide maybe... any idea what this is? Price ? is it new, I would assume? It is not on their website. It is so cute, and I hope some one knows, thanks!
It's likely the Cruiser.

I looked, it's not that. It has black leather around the top, 2 short top handles, there might be a long strap, I don't see one, but it looks like there is hardware to attach one. It has feet for sure, they show clearly. Thank you though ! Any more ideas any one?
You are describing exactly the new Cruiser handbag (not the piece of luggage with the same name obviously), which is not yet released. Here is a picture of it with the reversed mono trim:
image.jpeg
Here is the picture from the ad campaign:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayka