Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots

missnathalie

Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone know where I can buy Stuart Weitzman lowland in black on discount? I don't want to buy pre-owned!! I live in Florida so I have been to Saks, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus but they are full price everywhere... I know that SW have a store in Sawgrass Mills (the outlet) and if anyone have been there recently do you know if they are on discount there?

LOWLAND_BLASUE_12.jpg

Does anyone know where I can buy Stuart Weitzman lowland in black on discount? I don't want to buy pre-owned!! I live in Florida so I have been to Saks, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus but they are full price everywhere... I know that SW have a store in Sawgrass Mills (the outlet) and if anyone have been there recently do you know if they are on discount there?

View attachment 3404856
You're in the Balenciaga thread :smile:

I love both on you and I really love SW Lowlands!
I have one pair (Loden green) and if I'd known how good they were years ago I would have collected other colours over the years as well.
Unless you really want a pair of grey OTK boots, or you want something other than black, I'd keep the black ones. They're different enough from the 5050s and you'll find them so much easier to wear than the grey. Especially since you like black :smile:
Maybe you can add to your collection and get the grey next year?

Reactions: Wittygirl