##PLEASE help me decide which color Pallas BB!!##

Soooo difficult to decide which color Pallas!! PLEASE HELP!!

• Pallas BB in the new Raisin combo

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Pallas BB in the Noir combo

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
So I'm deciding whether to choose the Pallas BB in the Noir combo or the new Raisin combo which comes with the raisin handles?? I have included pictures of both to make it easier. I just can't do the natural handles and worry about the vachetta getting dirty so both of these options eliminate that concern. Please help me decide. Your opinion is greatly appreciated! :smile:

Attachments

• pallas noir.jpg
    pallas noir.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Pallas Raisin.jpg
    Pallas Raisin.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 940
I love the colors of the raisin compare to the darker colors of the Noir. I hope however has the Pallas BB can post up a picture comparing its size to say an iPad mini or something. I have been eyeing this purse but there isn't much modeling photos available.

I voted for the noir but I am biased because I just love that color. I think it just goes with everything and still looks good as the years go by,

I love the colors of the raisin compare to the darker colors of the Noir. I hope however has the Pallas BB can post up a picture comparing its size to say an iPad mini or something. I have been eyeing this purse but there isn't much modeling photos available.

This is size comparison to iPad Air (not mini) so it's pretty much the same size...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468196795.618498.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468196795.618498.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 967
Reactions: baglover2013
They're both beautiful but I have to vote for noir- I really like the brown handle on the noir as opposed to the raisin colored handle...not sure why because the raisin is a lovely shade

Sorry to be off track here but do you think an iPad mini or something that size can fit inside this purse?

Oh yes def an iPad mini fits in there. I had the pochette Metis and this fits a bit more than the pm...but I did have to purchase an adjustable strap for this bag because I'm 5'2" tall and the strap that comes with the bag was way too long...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468204087.930013.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468204087.930013.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,066
Oh yes def an iPad mini fits in there. I had the pochette Metis and this fits a bit more than the pm...but I did have to purchase an adjustable strap for this bag because I'm 5'2" tall and the strap that comes with the bag was way too long...

Awesome!!!! Totally on my list for my next purchase. The question is which color, hahahhaha. This is the first monogram one that caught my eye. Thank you for the reply