Chanel Classic Flap in Black Patent

mondaystran

Nov 21, 2015
hi ladies!!

I need your help! I'm on the verge of buying a new chanel black patent, but I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger because I don't know it it's worth buying. It's gorgeous, but would you say patent can be worn casually? ladies with the bag, any insight?! please and thank you!! :biggrin:

I have one and love it. Like lots of things, depending on the rest of your ensemble, it can be casual or much more formal.
I encourage you to get patent! There was an event I'd gone to, there were several black lamb or caviar flaps. I had the only patent one. IMHO it was the most suitable for the occasion. I just really love that bag.

My first Chanel is a black patent M/L which I got from Rue Cambon.
It brings back sweet memories of our second honeymoon :heart:
Have used it very often and glad to say it looks brand new.
I keep a soft flannel to gently wipe away any fingerprints whenever I use it.
Does not need babying at all.
Just be careful that it does not come into contact with glossy magazines etc.
Hope that helps. :smile:

hi ladies!!

I need your help! I'm on the verge of buying a new chanel black patent, but I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger because I don't know it it's worth buying. It's gorgeous, but would you say patent can be worn casually? ladies with the bag, any insight?! please and thank you!! :biggrin:
I have several patent Chanel's and I absolutely love them! My Black Jumbo Chevron with SHW is just TDF. Also have one in a gorgeous pink (because I really like pink) lol
I'm reading between the lines here, but I think this handbag makes your heart sing... so I say go for it. I take a little bit of extra care with patent - mainly don't expose it to high heat and/or humidity. It will make the outside back pocket stick a bit, or get a little sticky. I store it with a small piece of fabric in that back pocket just to be extra careful.
Otherwise, I wear my patent handbags everywhere! Hope you get it! :yes: