Mon Mono Fuschia color ?

loolieuh

Mar 5, 2015
Hi TPF,
For those of you who own a Mon Mono piece in Fuchsia, is the Fuchsia color like the older neverfull interior (a deep pink, almost like Pivoine) or is it brighter like a Hot pink ? On the LV website it looks almost like Pivoine but on some pictures and youtube videos I've seen it looks more like a Hot pink ? :confused1:

I really want a Neverfull GM Mono but I'm not fond of the Pivoine or beige, so I am thinking of getting a Mon Mono with Fuchsia / Black. Of course I will go to the boutique when I get a chance before I decide on the colors. :cool:

When I got my Mon Mono agenda a few years ago, I originally wanted to get the Fuchsia and cream colour for the stripe, but then they showed me a couple of sample pieces in it and it was very bright in person, so I opted for another colour instead. To me it was closer to hot pink. Hope this helps!

When I got my Mon Mono agenda a few years ago, I originally wanted to get the Fuchsia and cream colour for the stripe, but then they showed me a couple of sample pieces in it and it was very bright in person, so I opted for another colour instead. To me it was closer to hot pink. Hope this helps!
That's very helpful thanks LuxMommy ! Sounds like it is exactly the color I'm looking for ! I will have to go see it in person.:yahoo:

Reactions: LuxMommy
Hi TPF,
For those of you who own a Mon Mono piece in Fuchsia, is the Fuchsia color like the older neverfull interior (a deep pink, almost like Pivoine) or is it brighter like a Hot pink ? On the LV website it looks almost like Pivoine but on some pictures and youtube videos I've seen it looks more like a Hot pink ? :confused1:

I really want a Neverfull GM Mono but I'm not fond of the Pivoine or beige, so I am thinking of getting a Mon Mono with Fuchsia / Black. Of course I will go to the boutique when I get a chance before I decide on the colors. :cool:

It is brighter than the fuchsia they used for the NF lining for sure. It is more of a bright, true fuchsia pink in the mon mono bags. You really should try to see in person. I love the color and am so glad I picked it. Mine is with the dark blue.

It's definitely not the same as I have neverfull, Clemence and 6 key holder with monogram fuschia and it's darker than the mon monogram fuschia which is more a hot pink. I have the agenda with ivory and it's a lively colour just not the same

Reactions: loolieuh and j19
Hi TPF,

It's more of a bright and happy hot pink!

Reactions: loolieuh