Two black minis... Too many?!

traumamama

May 19, 2016
soo... I just purchased a black caviar square mini with SHW. And am now obsessing over a vintage lambskin square mini with GHW. Those vintage gold C's just draw me in . Would it be crazy to have two black quite mini's in my collection? To me they are totally different bags... but, Chanel is just so addictive I can't tell if I'm just "high" off the new one or if it really is a good idea. Anyone else with more than one black mini in their collection?! Thanks, ladies!

soo... I just purchased a black caviar square mini with SHW. And am now obsessing over a vintage lambskin square mini with GHW. Those vintage gold C's just draw me in . Would it be crazy to have two black quite mini's in my collection? To me they are totally different bags... but, Chanel is just so addictive I can't tell if I'm just "high" off the new one or if it really is a good idea. Anyone else with more than one black mini in their collection?! Thanks, ladies!
My Chanel bags are all caviar leather because lambskin scratches. I wouldn't get 2 of basically the bag.

The black mini holds its value so well. I am searching for a black mini and already have a black old medium boy and black coco handle. You can't go wrong with black.

Reactions: traumamama
I have a square black caviar with SHW mini and I also have a black lambskin rectangular mini with SHW. I personally think they're very different bags. I use my rectangular lambskin mini for more formal events like weddings, etc. whereas I use my square caviar for running errors. I would get it since you could always sell it later on as minis are always in high demand.

I think they're two different bags. I've purchased the same bags in different leathers and hardware because I love it. Both bags are versatile and can be used for the same or different occasions. If you love it and know that you will be using both of them, I say go for it :smile:

I do not think it is crazy at all!! Two different hardware metals and two different leathers equals limitless outfit and jewelry options. ;):heart:

I don't think it's too much at all! Different leathers, which gives variety. If you don't mind me asking, did you purchase the square caviar pre loved or is it available at one of the department stores?

I have a classic black lambskin mini and a classic black caviar mini - with different hardwares. I use them both and won't part with them. Follow your instinct, as long as you use them it makes perfect sense.