Purseblog article- Bags from Balenciaga's past and present

Lovely article on the Purseblog's site from July the 7th. Lots of yummy Balenciagas :smile:
http://www.purseblog.com/purseforum/balenciaga-bags-purseforum/
OH WOW! YOU ARE AWESOME for posting this HQ!! :hugs:CONGRATULATIONS to YOU AGAIN for being in the blog! When I opened it up yesterday on my phone I only saw the pics from the "show us your new purchases/July" thread so I only saw 2 of our Bal gals pics. How in the world did I miss the article you posted?!! Anyway, wow there are some great pics!
Congrats to ALL the Bal gals...I see PollieJean & rx4d soul pics!! Don't think they wrote rx name but I'd recognize her pic ANYWHERE as it's 1 of my all-time favorite pics of her clutch & rockstuds!! Go Girls:heart::flowers:
@rx4dsoul
@Pollie-Jean

Reactions: Wittygirl
OH WOW! YOU ARE AWESOME for posting this HQ!! :hugs:CONGRATULATIONS to YOU AGAIN for being in the blog! When I opened it up yesterday on my phone I only saw the pics from the "show us your new purchases/July" thread so I only saw 2 of our Bal gals pics. How in the world did I miss the article you posted?!! Anyway, wow there are some great pics!
Congrats to ALL the Bal gals...I see PollieJean & rx4d soul pics!! Don't think they wrote rx name but I'd recognize her pic ANYWHERE as it's 1 of my all-time favorite pics of her clutch & rockstuds!! Go Girls:heart::flowers:
@rx4dsoul
@Pollie-Jean
and big congratulations to you for making it to the round-up again!