Travel Going to Chanel, 31 Rue Cambon

MaShop

Jul 8, 2016
Hi there, I am travelling to Paris and would appreciate any good recommendations and hotels nearby to the area or any places that you feel I should visit. TIA! :heart:

The Westin is nice and only a short walk to Rue Cambon. The hotel room feel was probably more contemporary, but the rooms were decently sized for a dense city. I was in a traditional English hotel prior and got tired of the way too cramped room.

Just a quick tip: Louvre museum - if you plan on going, book your tickets online and print them out to avoid a ridiculous line just to get into the building to buy tix.

Reactions: MaShop
I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel, it was only about a block's walk to the Louvre and very close to all the shopping, very centrally located. We even walked to the Eiffel Tower, a little far, but loved the walk as it was beautiful. Would highly recommend the Renaissance. The only thing is that they don to have wifi in the rooms, so you have to use it in the lounge area. Also, I know that everyone loves to go to Laduree for their macarons, but I would also highly recommend you to try the macarons from Pierre Hermes. They are delicious!

The Westin is nice and only a short walk to Rue Cambon. The hotel room feel was probably more contemporary, but the rooms were decently sized for a dense city. I was in a traditional English hotel prior and got tired of the way too cramped room.

Just a quick tip: Louvre museum - if you plan on going, book your tickets online and print them out to avoid a ridiculous line just to get into the building to buy tix.

Thank you :heart:

I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel, it was only about a block's walk to the Louvre and very close to all the shopping, very centrally located. We even walked to the Eiffel Tower, a little far, but loved the walk as it was beautiful. Would highly recommend the Renaissance. The only thing is that they don to have wifi in the rooms, so you have to use it in the lounge area. Also, I know that everyone loves to go to Laduree for their macarons, but I would also highly recommend you to try the macarons from Pierre Hermes. They are delicious!

The macarons sounds delish! Looking forward :tup:

Another option would be to check Airbnb for apartments in that area. We did this the last time we're in Paris and loved it! It was more spacious and more affordable than staying at a hotel too!