I yet to see or try
Think they're slowly surfacing in boutiques
Anyone view it personally ?
Any comments or feedbacks
Usage practicality? Versatility?
up and coming or out of list
Comparing to Constance or roulis

Reactions: appl
I bought a clutch version--octogone 23--in epsom in Paris last year and although it was beautiful, I discovered it wasn't a style that would be easy for me to carry. The price at the time was 2800 euro.

bought the clutch, it's quite a fun style; kind of difficult to hold since you need to carry it from the bottom; not like pochette or KC you can grab it from the top.
I played with the shoulder strap version, it looks like a boy scout water bottle on me............so i passed. With strap is about 3400Euro

I bought a clutch version--octogone 23--in epsom in Paris last year and although it was beautiful, I discovered it wasn't a style that would be easy for me to carry. The price at the time was 2800 euro.

bought the clutch, it's quite a fun style; kind of difficult to hold since you need to carry it from the bottom; not like pochette or KC you can grab it from the top.
I played with the shoulder strap version, it looks like a boy scout water bottle on me............so i passed. With strap is about 3400Euro

I tried it and it was not for me, too boxy. Interesting design but not quite right.
Many thanks

Saw the clutches it in Paris in April and tried on a shoulder bag with the fixed strap last week. The capacity is good, shape is probably a challenge to sew so price point is good. The tab on the flap cover annoys me somehow. Need to consider further.

I saw it and it was not for me; i wouldn't even try it on. Ask me again in a year and I might love it!

Saw the clutches it in Paris in April and tried on a shoulder bag with the fixed strap last week. The capacity is good, shape is probably a challenge to sew so price point is good. The tab on the flap cover annoys me somehow. Need to consider further.
Are we too conservative lol

My store just received some
I yet to see or try
Think they're slowly surfacing in boutiques
Anyone view it personally ?
Any comments or feedbacks
Usage practicality? Versatility?
up and coming or out of list
Comparing to Constance or roulis
I bought the fixed shoulder one in ginza few months ago. I love the boyish look so much.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using PurseForum mobile app

I don't know if we are conservative lol....the Octagone reminds me of a structured "lady bag" like a circle bag. If I remember right it does have something H rarely makes - an OUTSIDE POCKET. But other than that to me it's an odd hybrid of old school and alternative. Of newer bags I prefer the Harnais.

Reactions: Oryx816

I hope not. I think my design aesthetic is just different. If that tab was made of say a piece of metal, it would seem more sophiscated to me, fitting the shape of the bag. I would think even less elegant with the huge circle. The Halzan has a totally opposite vibe, safe, slouchy casual and needs no hardware. I saw a lady carry a RH Octogone in my neighborhood. It was ok because she was in workout gear and the strap suited her outfit, maybe really the "water bottle" vibe. JMHO.