What card case to use with Neverfull pouch?

psulion08

I want it all
O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Hi All! I just purchased the Neverfull pouch in mono to use as a clutch. I am thinking I need a card case to put my credit cards, money in. I already put my store loyalty cards in the slot in the pouch. I currently have the ZCP in mono but it makes the pouch bulge and then I can't fit much more in the pouch! So I was looking at the business card holder and the pocket organiser. Which do you think would be a better fit?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468018470.880598.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468018458.286078.jpg

I use my cles for my most used cards and a business card holder I found at staples for my reward and insurance cards. Both fit great in the pouch with room for my cell, lip gloss and keys. I keep cash in the slip pocket inside
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468021266.840063.jpg

Reactions: psulion08
I use my cles for my most used cards and a business card holder I found at staples for my reward and insurance cards. Both fit great in the pouch with room for my cell, lip gloss and keys. I keep cash in the slip pocket inside
View attachment 3403912

Does the pouch bulge with the cles in it? Does that matter to you? I have the mono cles and I use that as a keychain ... But you gave me a great idea to put some of my cards in it.

Hi All! I just purchased the Neverfull pouch in mono to use as a clutch. I am thinking I need a card case to put my credit cards, money in. I already put my store loyalty cards in the slot in the pouch. I currently have the ZCP in mono but it makes the pouch bulge and then I can't fit much more in the pouch! So I was looking at the business card holder and the pocket organiser. Which do you think would be a better fit?

View attachment 3403889

View attachment 3403886

Were you allowed to purchase it without buying the Neverfull? I ask because my SA says they can not sell them separate and even then if you need a replacement you have to bring in your damaged one. I'm so frustrated. My pervious 2 SA's from the same LV (only one in my state) would've had no problem with it but one moved away [emoji17] and the other had a baby and isn't coming back. I obviously have not found another one I click with.

Were you allowed to purchase it without buying the Neverfull? I ask because my SA says they can not sell them separate and even then if you need a replacement you have to bring in your damaged one. I'm so frustrated. My pervious 2 SA's from the same LV (only one in my state) would've had no problem with it but one moved away [emoji17] and the other had a baby and isn't coming back. I obviously have not found another one I click with.

I do not own the Neverfull. I purchased this pouch from Fashionphile. It's basically brand new.

I was able to purchase mines directly through the boutique because I already had an older 2011 Neverfull purchase on my account record. When I went to the store I remarked that I previously heard that if I wanted to have the pouch I would have to buy a newer Neverfull but the SA I worked with told me that wouldn't be the case and he kindly ordered a replacement pouch for me. In the end I think it really depends on the SA you work with based on other tpfers trying to get their hands on one as well.